Click on the tabs in the dropdown menu for thoughts and updates on specific project categories.
In general, here’s a running list of my current pursuits, not in any set order:
- Complete the proposal, interviews and research for my creative nonfiction story about my journey through fundamentalism, domestic violence and the protestant patriarchy.
- Write the first draft from the outline of the YA Urban Fantasy novel I began earlier this year. It’s about a boy waiting on a second liver transplant who literally gets stuck in a book.
- Continue gathering ideas for a sci-fi screenplay.
- Co-author a book on plot structure with Joyce Sweeney and Jamie Morris
- Select certain chapters from my memoir to submit into narrative contests and magazine articles
- I’m toying with an idea to query certain women’s fitness magazines for an article about female orgasm and hysterectomy. Like, maybe in my spare time.